jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you prefer curvy or stick-thin women? Why?

1. cosmicdust profile image59
    cosmicdustposted 6 years ago

Do you prefer curvy or stick-thin women? Why?

2. luciano63 profile image73
    luciano63posted 6 years ago

Curvy but not too much and the reason is simple: I think  (according to my taste) that first thing I like in a woman are her eyes the intensity of her sight...after I look at her body and proportions are very important so her body with  all accessories at the right size and most of all no fake surgery!

3. truebluewriter profile image62
    truebluewriterposted 6 years ago

I think a curvy woman who is confident enough to handle a bit of fat on her is perfect. Then I can go on eating sprees with her and not be the only one eating hehe. I've always been attracted to the athlete built women. They always have toned bodies, tanned skin and aren't afraid to eat food since they can just burn the calories training.

Thin women are ok but there's a line. Once they cross that I always feel obligated to tell them to eat more. They never listen though. Everyone seems to have gone overboard with this whole thin is sexy thing.

4. happychappyjb profile image60
    happychappyjbposted 6 years ago

Median, because too curvy can mean lack of self pride and laziness. Too skinny is not too bad but I will be too consorted for her health or to touch her ever so lightly as to not break her. There are a lot more important things to consider but since you only asked for two hence the answer...

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i don't like skinny women but then again i'm not into fat women either. i like women that are somewhat fit without being anal about it, nothing worse then dating a health nut.

6. fit2day profile image74
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

I'll take curvy any day. In either case I think many women deal with body image issues and need to learn to love themselves no matter what anybody else thinks. That's not to say a 400 pound woman should gloat about her weight, but I think women take better care of themselves when they don't care what others think.

One of the things I admire the most is seeing an overweight person run or go to the gym, because I feel that they have the confidence needed to take care of themselves without the concern for who's around.

working