jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever had a close call with cancer and did it change your outlook on lif

1. Danette Watt profile image85
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

Have you ever had a close call with cancer and did it change your outlook on life?

If you had to get a biopsy with the possibility that results could be cancer, did it make you rethink how you were living your life?

2. JT Walters profile image80
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

Mom just died of it.  My Uncle died of it as well and my father is a survivor.    And yes watching my Mother die a slow painful death of Rectal cancer has completely changed me othersiw I would not be on HP.

JT

3. weezyschannel profile image86
    weezyschannelposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, yes.  You can read my story on my hub.

Not a fun thing and yes, it did change my outlook on life.

http://weezyschannel.hubpages.com/hub/C … e-My-Story

4. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

Hello, would like to invite you to read my Hubs' on Cancer,

Kind Regards

MP50.

5. profile image35
    LORD ENKIposted 6 years ago

Yes i have!I was terminaly ill with it on deaths door step!I can't tell you a whole lot because my brother is on the board of directors and shareholder with a major pharm company.And the cure i was given is not available anywhere.In fact i'm taking a chance telling you this because the cure came deep out of there vaults locked away for good.There is no money in curing CANCER the profits are in prolonging life with drugs NOT CURING!But yes did it ever change my life!I'm sorry for the people that don't have acess to this.It's not what you know or how much money you have,For a total cure that removes the gene from your D.N.A.helix .You have to know someone high up>GOOD LUCK.

working