jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What to do to avoid being sucked up by vampires???

1. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

What to do to avoid being sucked up by vampires???

Seriously, I have faith, I meditate but I just fell asleep and woke up bloodless!!! One brother doing this, a sister doing that and the hubby not doing this... I end up over exhausted!! Help. Love and peace to you all

2. waynet profile image74
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Get a large vacuum and get in there first and suck them up!!!

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Well your best bet is to get away from them.   Seems like you love the torture

4. Grime Remix profile image60
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

If your not already then start focusing on their positive aspects. The harder you focus on the positive the more you'll see it and experience it. Be tremendously grateful they are in your life.  If they were simply friends then you'd have the choice to find new friends but family you normally can't or shouldn't.  Realize you can't change them.  If this is a case of them making life difficult for you physically then you'll have to set up personal boundaries. 

If they are actual vampires then just up the meds.  They usually go away after it's in your system.

5. Windclimber profile image81
    Windclimberposted 6 years ago

NiaLee, you may want to check out my latest hub "Combatting Modern Metro-Vampiricals."  I've learned a lot through experience, so maybe you can apply it to your situation.

Also, I've heard that one indicator of the health of a family or group is the ratio of the time spent talking about each other versus to each other.  Again, through experience, this rings true with me.

Good luck!

PS - Vampires are stoopid.

6. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

Always make sure you are wearing your garlic necklace.

7. DanielNeff profile image59
    DanielNeffposted 6 years ago

I wear garlic around my neck and sleep with a mallet in one hand and a wooden stake in the other.

Seriously, though, to avoid being sucked up be vampires I just stay grounded in reality.   smile

8. NiaLee profile image60
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

thanks for your answer guys. I am done with that now!!! Yep, just move on and be happy. Avoid, ignore or knock out the crazies!!!LOL love and peace to all