jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How would you suggest someone learn to look in the mirror and see their true bea

1. Ardie profile image77
    Ardieposted 6 years ago

How would you suggest someone learn to look in the mirror and see their true beauty inside and out?

2. hopevarnes profile image61
    hopevarnesposted 6 years ago

When you look at the mirror, think of all the good things you've done. Imagine all the smiles of the people you made happy. Remember how it feels when you've done the right thing. And just smile. Tell yourself out loud., "you are beautiful"

3. johnwhiteman1 profile image59
    johnwhiteman1posted 6 years ago

Instead of looking - feel.

Grow the feeling of happiness within you. This might help give you an idea of where you are now http://thewayjohnwhiteman.com/9-element-test/

If you can look to take one little step positively forwards each day, imagine where you could be after a month?

Mirrors are a reflexion of how you feel inside. If you feel great everything is great

take care

4. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

I wrote an article about this a few years back...
    http://ezinearticles.com/?When-You-Look … ;id=635651

When you see yourself as reflected in others...then you don't have to look into a physical mirror.

5. dsenews profile image56
    dsenewsposted 6 years ago

It depends on that time when you are in front of the mirror.Remember 1 thing thing that mirror shows exactly what you look like,mirror never edit you in its mind (as mirror has no mind).It is your mind, who first edit yourself inside the mind and than and the brain ask or gives instruction to your eyes to show you like that.

6. Luti Febrian W profile image40
    Luti Febrian Wposted 6 years ago

maybe you can say this " stop starring your self at mirror and start to looked other people that more unlucky but still grateful for their condition"

7. Babars profile image40
    Babarsposted 6 years ago

If you are happy and relaxed, you see yourself good. But if you are not feeling well, you see every thing bad. So always try to be happy and helping other people, then you may find every thing beautiful; both from inside and from outside.

8. DexisView profile image73
    DexisViewposted 6 years ago

When you are happy and content with who you are it reflects in your eyes.  True beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe your mirror should be in the faces of those you connect with on a daily basis whether it be a familiar face or that of a stranger.

9. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

When I see in the mirror, I tell myself that I am what I am and will always be great. It is given to me for what I am looking as and I should appreciate what I have be given.

Learn to accept what you are. It is the true beauty for what that is given to you. I never compare myself to others. So, I am always happy for what I look.

Acceptance will be what we need to know our own beauty.

10. TrojanHorse666 profile image58
    TrojanHorse666posted 6 years ago

Cause you know you are Nature. Watch yourself & smile... smile

working