jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the "perfect life" for you?

1. Jynzly profile image71
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

What is the "perfect life" for you?

If you can re-invent your life beginning today and can redirect your life situation, condition and destiny what can kind of life would it be?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6034307_f260.jpg

2. nemanjaboskov profile image73
    nemanjaboskovposted 6 years ago

For me, a perfect life is a life where you have no regrets, where you can make sure that all members of your family are provided for, and where you have found that person who will be beside you whatever happens.
    I think far too many people focus only on material or spiritual aspect of life - in my opinion, the key is to find balance between these two aspects.

3. MobyWho profile image61
    MobyWhoposted 6 years ago

Begin today? That leaves out anything needing money and the ability to stand up and walk, but there is still a big happy world out there, and I'll aim to live it to the fullest. First, I'll get rid of my computer (I'm compulsive with it); I'll start doing those exercises my daughter keeps sending me DVDs about. Diet? Yep. I don't have far to go, but every pound lost means that much further I can go. And most important, I'll get out my paints and easel and head for the shore. Ideally, I'd go back to living on a houseboat; get a pet (dog, cat, bird, whatever) and never look at a clock again. Luckily, I dream well - live color and full orchestra!

4. Dorothee-Gy profile image69
    Dorothee-Gyposted 6 years ago

I really love this question, and I think it is worth to spend quite some time pondering it and writing it out in every detail. Thanks for bringing it up, I will write my own story today and enjoy every minute of it...

Isn't it wonderful that in our minds we can always be exactly there?

5. Ibparadice profile image58
    Ibparadiceposted 6 years ago

i want to do something special before i leave i want to give him a promise ring to let him know i'll be true and i wont brake his heart a...

working