If you could design your perfect life and could walk into it right now....What would it look like? And if you are already there and have achieved that already what does that look like? Look forward to hearing from whomever wants to share:)
One with total peace and quiet and no chaos and tranquil soft music playing and beautiful garden waterfalls and great green trees and gardens and flowers of all colors and shapes and sizes and no worries just pure bliss mmmm......... That's a start anyway!!!
Excellent health. Plenty of money - enough to share and improve other people's circumstances, too. A farm with a couple of extra houses on it for artists to stay on scholarships. Raising food for our use and share. Room for rescued animals. Off the grid. Fairly close to town. Good people around me. Travel. (I'd have a farm manager, so I could get away.) That's about it.
Healthy communal living Awesome!!! Did you ever see that british sit com called Good neighbors? This one guy and his wife dropped out of life to be self sufficient. If you haven't seen it you may like it, you can get it at the library.
- prettiest and most popular in the school
- great personality
- smart and hardworking
- fancied by every boy in the school just by being myself - sporty, daring and tomboy
- the perfect boyfriend - compassionate, loyal, hardworking, smart, patient, good listener, sporty, hot, knows what to say and when etc.
- I go to Le Rosey - the most expensive boarding school in the world
- I don't need to study for tests - I already know everything, somehow
- Great at every sport - especially rugby (boys accept me as one of them)
- Perfect health
- I know what I want to be and that future is secured for me
- My future is secured and will provide me a good and fufilling life
- Parents are easy-going and not embarrassing - I have a good relationship with them.
- I can go traveling with my friends without any parents
- Friends are all boys but I will only kiss one boy
- Diploma in violin and piano - a musical genius in general
- People will like me for who I am and not what I have or what I can do
- Breakdancing skills are on point
- I don't need to study, so I focus 100% of on other things - music, dance, sports and socializtion
- great fashion sense - so do my parents and my friends
that's a pretty long list - but that why it can't be achieved! Fun to dream about it though.
Perfect health would be a necessary start.
Sufficient money for moderate needs a close second.
How much is sufficient?1million? a couple hundred thousand? Perfect health definitely a must
I've had more thoughts on this. My concept of a perfect life is not available in this reality.
That's why dreaming is so awesome!!!You can be anyone, anywhere anytime in a dream and money wouldn't even have to exist just your perfect beingness of who and what you want to be. thanks for thinking of your dreams and for sharing your thoughts!!!
In my dream life I would effortlessly glide through school, write best-selling novels so I didn't have to work two jobs to pay for school, and I would have a really hot, rich boyfriend that I would later marry and have a couple of perfect kids with. Throw in a nice house with room for all the animals I'll rescue and I'm good....
my perfect life would be to live in a island without many people, with a simple woman who wants to have kids. It must have fruit and fertile land so I can live off the land and own livestock so I do not rely on money to survive. (I wish also that I never knew the outside technological world existed, politics did not exist, just a peaceful natural place.)
by beautyrose8 years ago
for some life has been perfect with good career, relationships and family. Why for some just like me has stable my work but just can't be lucky in love. Sigh
by Comfort Babatola5 years ago
There's pretty much an "Application" for everything this days. If there's an "App" out there that will grant you a dozen wishes. What will you wish for?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.