jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you were offered the chance to be successful, would you take it?

1. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

If you were offered the chance to be successful, would you take it?

If you were offered the chance to be successful by receiving free success coaching, would you take that opportunity or would you have reservations about it? If so, why?

2. fauxreal profile image59
    fauxrealposted 6 years ago

I would have some reservations about it. I'm definitely the independent type and I'm not too keen on having someone tell me what to do. But then again I would do anything for my dreams to come true so it would have to depend on the details. Thanks for the question!

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I would never take free success coaching because I have already had many opportunities to know the knowledge I have today. Student Leadership University, Dave Ramsey, my grandmother, Mrs. Buckman.
    Yes, some people do need a success coach because they do not know the possibilities or the ways to be successful. Even so, others do not need a success coach and can get there perfectly on their own.
    I already have seven stories memorized about people who became millionaires on their own. Three by computers, four by saving money, two by being cheap. One of them retired at the age of 30 with $800,000 in his savings. My grandfather became a millionaire years ago. During the gread depression, he bought all the land in his area. After the great depression, he sold it all for 15 times the amount he bought each flat for. A 16 year old who was bullied in high school so he dropped out and forgot his past school years. Instead he created an online company, three years later that company sold for $30 million. At the age of 25, he became bored and created another company. Two years later yahoo bought it for $40 million. Now he is 29 with a new business in process.
    There are so many stories about people who didn't need success coaches. Yes, it is nice having someone with you. But you don't need them.

4. cherylone profile image92
    cheryloneposted 6 years ago

I believe that we are never really successful unless we work hard for what we get.  I think I would be very leery about something like that being given free.  It goes along the lines of 'sounds too good to be true'.

5. skys profile image61
    skysposted 6 years ago

If you are offered success that can never be regarded as Success. That's called gift. Success is always achieved through hard work and great struggle.