jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What regret do you have in your life?

1. philClaeys profile image64
    philClaeysposted 6 years ago

What regret do you have in your life?

Dreams and regrets you have in life.

2. CloudExplorer profile image77
    CloudExplorerposted 6 years ago

The only regret I have is not taking initiative to help my mom find a possible cure for cancer, because today the truth is getting out, that could have saved here life many years back, about how people actually get the disease, and natural remedies to prevent it from showing its ugly face. 
    There's all sorts of stuff on the web today, that are proven facts about healthy foods, vegetables and bonafide medical facts about cancer being caused by poor eating, and drinking habits of processed foods. I just wish I had such useful resources as we have today, back then to help her fight breast cancer, instead of her going the chemotherapy route. Dr. Max Gerson is the answer key, to it all, and the movie the Beautiful Truth, which exposes the drug, food & medical industries in a huge way. 
    Not knowing this knowledge about the truthful remedies of eating Green foods, is surely a huge regret I have, being ignorant to the facts is societies wrong doings.

3. jennjenn519 profile image52
    jennjenn519posted 6 years ago

Picking up my first cigarette. Smoking gave me so many health issues and made me a different person.

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

Where should I begin?  Actually, I can't complain.  My only real regret falls under the category of silliness and unimportant trivia. I realize others have more important, more serious things to report. I can serve only as the comic relief.

Back in 1991, my mother and I traveled to Alberta, Canada to bring my youngest daughter home from college.
    Along the way, we stopped at a very old-fashioned lodge probably built in the 1930's, and not much updated.  Unlike today's modern hotels and motels with all the furniture virtually bolted to the floor, the furnishings here were loose.
    Between the two beds was a chest of drawers, blocking our view of each other as we lay in bed chatting before sleep.  Both of us got into the wildest fit of giggles since our teenage years over what fun it would be to re-arrange all the furniture to our liking, and wishing to be the proverbial fly on the wall when the maid came in after we'd left.
    That is my regret--we only talked about it, and did not do it.  ;-)

5. NiaG profile image91
    NiaGposted 6 years ago

So far none. I'm trying to make it that way throughout my life.

6. EuroNinila profile image87
    EuroNinilaposted 6 years ago

I dont have any regrets, I believe that I am where I am in life right now because of all that I've been through and I would never want to take anything back if it's what helped lead me to where I am today and to whom I have around me today.

7. SantaCruz profile image72
    SantaCruzposted 6 years ago

I try to have no regrets & just learn from each experience.
    Still, I wish I'd gotten married in my 20s.
    I'd better not be destined to be an old single lady writing cat hubs.

8. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I let those go and focus instead on my dreams and future. Raise the positives and lower the negatives is my philosophy.