jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have a home first aid kit?

1. GA Anderson profile image81
    GA Andersonposted 6 years ago

Do you have a home first aid kit?

Do you keep a home first aid kit that is more than just bandaids? What are the most important things to have?

2. brielise profile image60
    brieliseposted 6 years ago

I need to! I can only use latex bandaids so I'm always struggling to find them when I need them. I think in a first aid kit the most important things to have are different size bandages, some gauze, rubbing alcohol, and antibiotic ointment. I'm not an expert and that's really more like the minimum but this looks like a pretty good website with an extensive list: http://kidshealth.org/parent/firstaid_s … d_kit.html

3. povmang profile image59
    povmangposted 6 years ago

Yes, I do sir. I think first aid kit is the most important.

4. colpolbear profile image96
    colpolbearposted 6 years ago

I keep an assortment of first aid tools around the house.  These items include a first aid mask, Ace wrap bandages, drugs of some sorts (the legal kind) and the other usual items.  Just as a suggestion, you might want to consider a first aid kit for your car before anything else.  You're more likely to be injured out and about, and especially while driving.

5. profile image0
    Emer420posted 6 years ago

YES!!  I believe that everyone should.  You never know when you will need one.  Keep one in your car, house, garage, office (if you have one), etc.

working