jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

1. RayChawla profile image61
    RayChawlaposted 6 years ago

Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?

Are you trying to accomplish a goal? What have you done to help yourself meet these goals?

2. BipO Lars profile image60
    BipO Larsposted 6 years ago

I was laid off a little over a week ago from a job I really liked, so I have been thinking about this a lot. Before becoming a bus driver -- my last job -- I had worked at several newspapers as a reporter and editor. Someone asked me a couple of months ago if I planned on going back to journalism after the bus gig ended. My answer: "Not only no, but hell nol!" Sometimes God has different plans for us, and while I don't see myself getting back into the newspaper business, within the next five years, I would like to be supporting myself and family as a writer. Writing what, I'm not sure ... to be continued.

3. Mala Srivastava profile image60
    Mala Srivastavaposted 6 years ago

I want to become an independent person and share more responsibilities with my husband. I am trying hard to accomplish my goals and always looking for new opportunities that may come my way.

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

Where I see myself in 5 - 10yrs is a secret - smile.

I am always accomplishing goals through achievement.

The basics for me helping myself meet goals is
    imagination, imagination, imagination
    research, research, research
    plan, plan, plan,
    action, action, action
    document, document, document
    measure, measure, measure
    discern, discern, discern
    go back to the beginning

5. mattforte profile image92
    mattforteposted 6 years ago

Being out of debt, buying a house, and going back into debt.

6. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I will be a licenced clinical psychologist and have my own house. Also, I should have a child or two by that point.

7. urmilashukla23 profile image77
    urmilashukla23posted 6 years ago

Since I have some serious health issue  do not want to think 5-10 years ahead.