jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What are five most important possessions you would take with you if you had to l

1. Lizam1 profile image80
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

What are five most important possessions you would take with you if you had to leave and not return?

2. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

Your identity,
    Qualification/documents/property  papers
    Bank Pass book/ATM/Credit cards
    Personal dairy/personal vehicle
    images of lovely moments you shared

These are the things which I would take along in case I am compelled to leave the place with no hope to return.

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

OK, pretend this is an episode of "In Plain Sight." I just turned on a whole bunch of bad people and the goverment sent Arnold Schwarzenegger to erase me (see the movie Eraser).

Mary Shannon, protrayed by actress Mary McCormack, says to  John 'The Eraser' Kruger, portrayed by Arnold, over the phone, "You got five minutes to get out of there. He can only take five things with him."

Arnold to me, "Now. Five things. GO!"

In the infamous words of Dennis Hopper from the Movie Speed a thought rambles in my head, "Pop Quiz, , , What do you do? What do you do?"

I grab that, John says "no." Pick up another thing, "John says, "No, No, NO, , , Hurry!"

Finally realizing I am a nobody I grab my camera, a handful of batteries, a sprial binder, Pour my meds into a plastic bag, and grab a couple bottles of water.

John looking at me harshly saying, "Now you got the idea!" Then he calls Mary saying were going as we storm out of the apartment as a black van arrives. 

(At work waiting on a long program wanting to go home - oops smile

1. Ricki-Lee Keeley profile image82
      Ricki-Lee Keeleyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Awesome response! Made me laugh.

4. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

you must be referring to the fact that you are still alive and going somewhere else on earth (or space, LOL) and not taking the absolute leave.  Because, all possessions are temporary and when we die we take none of them with us.

5. kayyluh profile image78
    kayyluhposted 5 years ago

If I could take people I would take my fiance' and my mom. The the other things I would take would be my kindle, laptop, and my P90x videos! smile

working