jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the most important things to you in life and how do you stay positive?

1. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

What are the most important things to you in life and how do you stay positive?

2. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image72
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 6 years ago

I think the most important thing is to achieve my goal in life.I try  to be positive by reading and to be religious all the time.

3. Sky9106 profile image75
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

To know who you are, and what's you truthful purpose in this "inity", because it is  in that discovery , we will be discovering our true happiness at the same time. I was reading something last night and it was quite similar , and related to your question.
    At one point I thought it was money, and I was flying , tearing us my youth with the thought of money. Then I realized that the richest people as I started researching their name , them what they were doing .
    I have come to realize that to be happy was the most important , them I began looking at all those I thought was the epitome of happiness around me, and in the world. Look at those who were smiling genuinely, and who was enjoying their lives to the max in this world, eating , drinking and partaking of all God have placed here. It amazing what I found.
    There may be a universal definition ,and it might say money , and I won't agree, but to each his own.
    This is interesting so I will be reading comments.
    One Love.

4. debbie roberts profile image83
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

I think the things that are most important to me are the well being and health of my family. Being fit and healthy myself is also important, life is so much easier if we have our health.
    As for staying positive, I try not to dwell on things I cannot change and if life does get tough, I try to focus on how lucky we are and ride the wave until it's over, tomorrow is a new day and things usually get better.

5. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

My faith, family and purpose in life are the most important things in my life. I stay positive by studying and  meditating about the things in life that make for a good attitude and reaction to events in life.  Through prayer and keeping aligned with scriptural promises and truths, it keeps me focused.

6. KimberlyLake profile image81
    KimberlyLakeposted 6 years ago

The most important thing for me in life is to remember to be grateful and compassionate everyday. If you are grateful and compassionate you will achieve complete happiness. If you are happy this leads to better relationships and success in whatever you do.