jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is healthiest: Plain M&Ms, Dark Chocolate M&Ms, or Peanut M&Ms?

1. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

What is healthiest:  Plain M&Ms, Dark Chocolate M&Ms, or Peanut M&Ms?

2. Insane Mundane profile image62
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

Dark chocolate and peanuts are both very healthy, but in this case, I'd find something else besides M&Ms to consume either of those, because artificial colors really get on my nerves and are far from natural, to say the least.   So basically, if we're talking about eating M&Ms, just go with the one that tastes the best to you.  If you're truly health-conscious, I'm sure my first answer will make more sense.  Oh yeah, my actual answer to this question:  I'll take the Peanut M&Ms!

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

I don't know if they're the healthiest ones but my favorite is Peanut M&Ms. In fact, I am munching on one as I type this answer.

4. Eliminate Cancer profile image58
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

I would have to say the 'dark chocolate' version, since dark chocolate has some health benefits - although all of them have more sugars than you ought to be eating regularly.

See my hub: Eat Chocolate and Fight Cancer http://eliminatecancer.hubpages.com/hub … ght-Cancer

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Dark chocolate is the best for you. Cardiovascular mostly. I would have to research if they use real peanuts or peanut extract.

6. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 6 years ago

None of them, unless you want to play futile games of one sweet being less harmful than another, they all contain sugars and fats.

7. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 6 years ago

Ahhhh, the lesser of the evils. I would say dark chocolate because dark chocolate is supposed to be good for your heart and provides some antioxidants to boot. Problem is, I don't know if the required 3 ounces would be provided in the single serving.

8. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I always heard that dark chocolate is better for you then milk chocolate!

working