Do you believe in dreams? Have you had a dream that happened in real life?

1. chee cat chee profile image57
    chee cat cheeposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in dreams? Have you had a dream that happened in real life?

Is there a connection between dreams and reality? Or are dreams just a product of one's imagination?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I think dreams are still quite mysterious.  Most often they are merely a way for your subconscious mind to communicate and process your waking experiences etc.  However, I have had some "dreams" that were very different.  I have dreamed of some things before they happen.  I have also visited places in my dreams that changed from when I was originally there, only to go there again later and see those changes had actually been made.  For example I had a dream of returning to a childhood home and seeing it was painted a really ugly color.  I was kind of disheartened by that, so within a week or so I took a little road trip back to that area and discovered, much to my dismay, the current owners had painted it the ugly color - among other things... bleh.

3. chee cat chee profile image57
    chee cat cheeposted 6 years ago

thank you @ChristinS
    Just recently I decided to keep a dream journal more out of fun and learning than a mere curiosity of the things unknown. Paranormal has a certain appeal to me I guess although I don't really want to delve on something like that.
    I agree with you that through dreams we can be in touched with our subconscious minds. It may sound odd but I consider it as some form of relaxation. It's one of my ways in dealing with stress.

working