jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

When you have a dream that includes a person you know in real life, do you tell

1. LearnFromMe profile image94
    LearnFromMeposted 6 years ago

When you have a dream that includes a person you know in real life, do you tell  them about it?

The dream can be good or bad.

2. ladyjojo profile image60
    ladyjojoposted 6 years ago

LOL yes i have done that before but according to the dream i might seal my lips wink

3. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago

As ladyjojo says it depends on who the dream was about and what it was about.  Imagine having a hot steamy dream about the cashier at your local bank - you really  wouldn't tell them that next time you popped in to deposit cash.

Then again their are some people who may just to flirt.

4. LittleStash profile image69
    LittleStashposted 6 years ago

Sometimes. This has got me into trouble more than once.  Trouble, like dreams, can also be good or bad.

5. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I dream all the time about so many things and so many people. I don't think it is possible to tell all of them. Some of them I might tell if I feel it encourages them i.e. that they were happy I was still thinking about them in my subconscious state

6. profile image0
    lostwithinmyselfposted 6 years ago

Yes i have told the person i kept dreaming about them smile. x

7. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago

I will if it is a good dream. If something bad happened to them in the dream I don't tell them that I had a dream about them.

8. cjcarter profile image76
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

I do if I have a fairly close relationship with that person, otherwise, not so much. And, I tell them that they were "in my dream" not that I "had a dream about them" haha. It sounds a little less creepy that way smile

9. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

If it's a funny dream sure, sometime though, many different elements from a day or week get all globbed together to make a dream that has no sense to it, in that case, probably not.

10. profile image0
    Elaina Griniasposted 6 years ago

yes, i think it is interesting for them to know especially because I would like to know if I was in someone elses dream.  Certain dreams I wouldn't tell a person though. It might be a little awkward.

11. JIN1128 profile image63
    JIN1128posted 6 years ago

if the dream is good and appropriate, I would tell the person.  However, if it's bad I wouldn't.  If I liked someone and dreamed about that person, I wouldn't.  It all depends on the dream.

12. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Definitely not. So that, it will be a surprise.

13. advisor4qb profile image80
    advisor4qbposted 6 years ago

It depends on what happened in the dream!   Usually, if it was good or just weird, yes.  Or I might just sit there staring at them with a weird look on my face if it was a completely off the wall dream.

14. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Probably, unless it's a sex dream (and even then depends on the person). People I've interacted with recently invade my dreams all the time, especially co-workers. Nature of the beast.

15. pajamazzon profile image58
    pajamazzonposted 6 years ago

Yes of course, i will tell him what the dream meant, especially if its a sexy one

16. James Halpin profile image70
    James Halpinposted 6 years ago

It all depends on the dream.  Guys probablly wouldn't care unless its a really cool dream.  I have told friends of premonition type dreams I've had. The one that I always remember is the one I had the week before my senior prom.  I dream of being at a funeral with all my friends around but I couldn't look in the coffin.  So I warned all my friends.  The morning after prom my neighbor came over and told me that a friend of ours that died the night before.    So yes, I'm going to tell people.

17. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

It depends on what the dream was about and who the person is. If something really horrible or nasty happened to them, then 'no' I wouldn't say anything. But I've often had silly dreams about my sisters and I fighting or similar. I tell them about it and we have a good laugh! But that's because I'm confident and comfortable telling them things that I definately wouldn't tell other people!

18. aniketnik profile image60
    aniketnikposted 6 years ago

All depends on the dream, whether it is a good dream or a bad dream and also upon the person, whether the person is close to you or not.

19. tosha11 profile image76
    tosha11posted 6 years ago

Depends..if it is a close family or friend sure. If it was about a random person from highschool no way.