Cancer has given you three months to live.

1. Payne Anne profile image58
    Payne Anneposted 6 years ago

Cancer has given you three months to live.

The doctors have tried every thing and the remaining options are to risky.  What would your next move be?  Would you find a way to fight it or would you just wait for the end?

2. womenfishing profile image78
    womenfishingposted 6 years ago

To do anything and everything that I could to complete my bucket list while spending as much time with my family enjoying them... However, I am not going ot accept a time frame... there is no waiting till the end... anyone can have the end tomorrow.. 3 months would be longer then they had... live each day like its your last.. knowing its 3 months is only a calendar to make sure you get what you want accomplished.

3. oldersister profile image80
    oldersisterposted 6 years ago

I would get all my affairs in order, because my husband would not know where to begin since I handle everything.  LOL  But most importantly I would spend as much quality time with my husband and my children.  I also think that I would make a videos for them for when they graduated, when they got married and when they had children.  I would want them to know that even when I am gone I will always be there watching over them,

working