jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you could do anything right now (money is no issue) what would it be?

1. cherlame profile image61
    cherlameposted 6 years ago

If you could do anything right now (money is no issue) what would it be?

2. Fantasy Hi-D profile image61
    Fantasy Hi-Dposted 6 years ago

I want to travel and see beautiful places... and it should be with my family or with some close friends.

3. Catzgendron profile image75
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

Plan two trips, one to Montana, have always wanted to visit there and to Australia I want to see and hold a koala. .

4. sen.sush23 profile image61
    sen.sush23posted 6 years ago

Build a residential school for street children, where they will have art classes too.

5. silentnomore profile image60
    silentnomoreposted 6 years ago

I would treat my husband to a two week trip to Italy.  I visited Italy when I was in college for a wonderful ten day trip and I absolutely fell in love with the country.  I went as part of a government class I was taking and my professor was from a small Sicily Village.  There were twenty college girls and a few chaperones and we had the time of our lives.  We met the Pope John Paul II, we visited the Sistine Chapel, we went all over the country.  I have shared the stories with my husband Mark and we talk about how we would love to go there but we just can't afford.  We have talked about it for the twenty years we have been married, we are just going to have to make it a point to set the money aside and go.  Maybe that can be a treat for our 25th wedding anniversary coming up in 4 1/2 years!