Do you thoroughly understand what is contained in the Health Care Reform Law?

1. LindaOH profile image60
    LindaOHposted 6 years ago

Do you thoroughly understand what is contained in the Health Care Reform Law?

Do you thoroughly understand what is contained in the Health Care Reform Law and what we stand to lose if it's repealed?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6333921_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I understand part of it. I'm not exactly happy about the bill in the idea of conception. Once a woman becomes pregnant the doctor is required by this law to report the mother and her files to the government. The government in turn, responds by visiting the mother, making sure she is doing what is best for the child, making sure the child will live in a good environment when born, and reports anything they do not deep fit for the care of the child. Then the government must visit constantly until the child is a certain age.
    I don't want any government individual telling me my house isn't worthy of my child. I'm OCD and believe I know what's best for my child.

3. LindaOH profile image60
    LindaOHposted 6 years ago

If you have concerns, the best thing is to contact your Congressman or State Representative.  I have found them to be quite responsive.  You can also write/e-mail the White House.  They do read all posts; but you won't get as personal a response.

Thank you for responding.

working