jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How Can I Reduce The Size Of My Fingers?

1. formosangirl profile image81
    formosangirlposted 6 years ago

How Can I Reduce The Size Of My Fingers?

Despite enlarging two rings, I still feel that the rings are becoming tight again. Can I prevent my fingers from becoming bigger or more swollen? How Can I Reduce The Size Of My Fingers?

2. Life and Luxury profile image82
    Life and Luxuryposted 6 years ago

I know that when you lose weight, your fingers tend to follow along. After about three weeks of sensible weight loss you should notice the difference. If it isn't about adipose, then I would reduce the sodium in your diet, and also drink more water. Both will help flush out excess water weight in your body.

1. formosangirl profile image81
      formosangirlposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I started eating healthy and also enjoying a regular consumption of burdock root that reduces inflammation. In a short period of time, I was able to wear my wedding ring, which I couldn't wear since the pregnancy of my first child who is now 13.

2. Life and Luxury profile image82
      Life and Luxuryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Formosangirl!

3. teaches12345 profile image93
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

Weight and water do make a difference.  However, I heard that as we grow older three things continue to grow: nose, hands and feet.  If you find yourself slowly (oh, so slowly) having to increase a half size shoe or expand a ring -- this may be a reason.

working