How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars?

1. PhoenixV profile image78
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars?

Recently I wrote a hub on home acne treatment and cures, but I did not go into any ways on how to get rid of the acne scars themselves.  Do you have any home remedies or suggestions on how to get rid of acne scars that have actually worked for you?

2. Diana Lee profile image84
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

Cocoa butter works well to lighten scars so they aren't as noticeable. I've never used it for acne scars, but I have used it for scars left by wounds or surgery.

3. ihateacne profile image57
    ihateacneposted 3 years ago

Steaming your face to get rid of acne

Steaming is a great way to smooth the skin and clear the bacteria from your face. I steam three times a week. First you star by cleaning the face with a gentle cleanser I recommended a foam cleanser then bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Poor the boiled water into a bowl and cover your head with a towel and put your face over the bowl but make sure you still have air flow to breath. I steam for about eight minutes then wash my face again followed by a honey mask for about fifteen minutes then rinse with warm water and finally close pores with a toner and moisturize. I do this Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and it really smooths my skin and evens out my complexion and removes my acne because it is taking out the bacteria that is in your pores and under your skin

http://acneblemishesremoval.weebly.com/ … -more.html

working