How to get rid of acne scars and hyperpigmentation

1. profile image52
    sogonifeposted 5 years ago

How to get rid of acne scars and hyperpigmentation

i used to have acne and I consulted a dermatologist n he gave me medication that I was takin for 8 months.
    During the course of this period I was applying aqueaus cream n cleasing with.
    My face cleared after sum tym until the doc told me to stop coz I was fine.

Then they left dark marks and scars in my chicks and I tried everything cz the dermatologist said they are permanent marks they wnt go away.....
    I need sum help cz I dnt like a make up since I nid to apply one to hidw marks.
    What can I use?i am a south african

2. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Chemical peels, lemon juice, lime juice, strawberrys, and many other things get rid of it. I did a hub on how to get rid of the mask of pregnancy. You can use all the tips in that to get rid of acne scars as well.

3. dyannethedynamic profile image66
    dyannethedynamicposted 5 years ago

One thing that I have tried thaty really works for me is by mixing 1 table spoon of water, lemon juice, dry oatmeal and baking soda in a bowl and applying it every night to the spotted/infected areas. Use just enough for one application but make sure you do a fresh mix each night. Let it sit for about 1-hour. Make sure that you wash your face with before applying it. I started seeing results in the very first week! Please try this and get back to me on how it worked for you. Give it at least 2 weeks to start seeing results.

working