jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite health drink and why?

1. Amber Allen profile image66
    Amber Allenposted 6 years ago

What is your favorite health drink and why?

2. Beatrice xxx profile image58
    Beatrice xxxposted 6 years ago

fruit smoothies are the best, they have a lovely taste, and at the same time they have a lot of vitamins and if you make it yourself no added sugar

3. ar.colton profile image83
    ar.coltonposted 6 years ago

I love making my own fruit smoothies with green tea and hemp protein in them, a great meal replacement so I can keep writing. Plus, if you make them with lots of fruit and a bit of vanilla yogurt you don't need to any sugar at all.

Honestly, I intended to answer this question in cheeky way: Water.

4. ustad profile image60
    ustadposted 6 years ago

fresh apple and pineapple..i love these fruit juices..

5. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 6 years ago

I used to make an awesome smoothie with oranges, strawberries, natural vanilla ice cream, whole milk, vanilla extract, and ice. It's packed with nutrition and it always makes me feel good. Now that summer is approaching, I'll be getting the blender out again. Other than that, whole milk or orange juice.

6. sandrabusby profile image84
    sandrabusbyposted 6 years ago

Apart from pure drinking water and Earl Grey tea, my favorite health drink is coconut water.  Very hydrating.  I prefer the pineapple flavor.

7. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 6 years ago

I love my protein shakes! I have them most days for lunch. They are yummy and full of healthy protein (not whey) and I mix in some fruit and sometimes spinach as well. My little girl has them with me and it's a healthy meal but is almost like having a milkshake. Deeeeeelicious! Days that I have them, I find that I don't crave sweets or junk.

working