Is it possible to recover from burn-out and return to the same profession with t

1. Laura Frost profile image61
    Laura Frostposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to recover from burn-out and return to the same profession with the same passion?

Do you know any such cases?

2. Dr. Haddox profile image79
    Dr. Haddoxposted 6 years ago

Yes, but it may take some time. One must recover, mentally, physically and spiritually, to make a comeback. I have done it, in medicine, before. I was a perfectionist. I was great, as a healer. Really great. But I burnt myself out, trying to be everything to everybody. I had to recover from a burn out, and now I am back, living a normal life. I an not "God's gift to the world," but I am still really good at my work. This is good enough for me, and most of the people I care for.
    Regards. Dr. Haddox

3. move2move profile image60
    move2moveposted 6 years ago

Well, I know 1 case where I helped someone I've met more randomly online, within some specific money-related skype-chats. And like it is in Chats like those created of skype, you come to know people better & closer, so we came to discuss her issue that was serious enough for her even considering to kill herself. So as I told her in previous discussions that I'm practitioner in an alternative Healing Method that can also be performed at distance & uses healing frequencies that do surround us & she wanted to know if that would also help for her issue. I told her that we would have to try in order to find it out as this doesn't work like taking a pill against headache and it's gone; just not that simple. But this method had proven to be very effective against many diseases or so called incurable illnesses and the worst that can happen is indeed ... nothing! The best that can happen is a complete recovery or at least an improvement of your state of health. In her case, she kind of jumped to the roof when we did what I call a frequency test, a 5 minute test that is meant to give a person the chance to have an idea of what this frequencies feel like before doing a complete 45 minute session. To make a long story short, she's back to normal, still can have a bad day like everybody, but felt pretty excited about the result. Now does it help to get someone back in his/her profession with the same passion? I don't know! But if a job does put you in a position that burns you completely out, you have or a job that isn't the right one or where you work & the way work is absolutely insane in spite of your passion. Being passionated is one thing, but burned out by your job ... there's a lot that might be missing that the passion of the job can't replace. But main point of the method is that these frequencies work on all levels of your being and go where they are needed the most in order to bring balance.
    Something I know for sure is, that whatever the health issue or the method to treat it, nothing is irreversible when a way that works is found to bring your health back to balance. Healing can take time, just as it can be instant. You just need to allow the things to happen that need to happen when it comes to it.