jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is it with some middle aged men that leave their wifes for other women half

1. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

What is it with some middle aged men that leave their wifes for other women half their age?

With no apparent reason, one day they just wake up and leave their life partners, the person that was always there for them, that build a life with them, to chase after a 20 year old woman. What is this? Do they think it's love? Really? I mean, I can believe that maybe 1 in 100 could be love, it can happen, but the rest... Is it the last chance for adventure? What's going on in their minds?

2. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Probably the same as what is with middle aged women when they do the same, lack of honour and self control, the game plays both ways.

3. profile image0
    kelleywardposted 5 years ago

I think people who leave their spouse at this age do not have their priorities aligned. They let co-workers or other people fill the void they feel in the relationship they have with their spouse be filled by another person. It's hard being married and it's tougher to stay married but it's worth the difficulty.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

they are chasing youth. i think they hope that by dating a younger women, it will make them feel young again.

working