jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

1. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 6 years ago

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

2. Ferreira15 profile image61
    Ferreira15posted 6 years ago

old enough to forget your  age, i think smile

3. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

In my mid-20's.  That's how old I feel.

4. profile image0
    vinsanityposted 6 years ago

You could have a tree cut you in half and tell you how many lines there are!

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Ageless of which I am now and know how it feels from the vision GOD shown me of the other side of death on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning. I am living this way now on the earth with the experience of what is on the other side of death. I do know what is on the other side of death and it is glorious.

6. Inspiremeon profile image57
    Inspiremeonposted 6 years ago

Depends....days I feel 20...other days I feel 60...either way it is way out of my range...I don't believe in age, I think we are a different age on our insides

7. saanj H profile image77
    saanj Hposted 6 years ago

Hi

Old enough to forget my own age, name and identity.

8. mnhbanagare profile image59
    mnhbanagareposted 6 years ago

it depends up on how u crazy about your  age.

9. Tusitala Tom profile image62
    Tusitala Tomposted 6 years ago

It depend on 'what you are' or 'think you are.'  I'm seventy-five this month but quite a few people think of me as being around sixty.  That's the difference between being 'young old' and 'middle-aged old.'   'Old-old' is ninety plus.

Years ago my then teenage daugher said to me:  Dad, how old do you have to be to be middle aged?"   At that time I said:  "Do you mean young middle age, or old middle age?  I was then forty-two.  We are, afterall, middle aged for a least a couple of decades.   This is all very nebulous stuff.

Then again, I was once informed that this is my 442 nd life as a human being, so how old would that make me!   Quite frankly, I think we're all immortal and therefore ageless...However, if we're talking about human bodies...Let Nature tell you how old you are.

10. ArtByCari profile image65
    ArtByCariposted 6 years ago

I keep thinking I'm 28 (I'll be 31 in a couple weeks) . Apparently my mind thinks I stopped aging there for some reason. Except when I look back at pictures from my mid-twenties and I was way cuter than I am now.

11. MazioCreate profile image73
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

I have to agree with others who have answered your question, as old as you feel.  I feel younger, and fitter, now than when I was in my early 20's and that' 30 odd years ago.  I often wonder as you gather more knowledge & experiences does it give you a new outlook on life and reinvigorate you.

12. Melissa.P profile image60
    Melissa.Pposted 6 years ago

Some days it would be at least 10 years older than I really am.

13. amwalsh profile image73
    amwalshposted 6 years ago

According to me around 27 according to Wii fit about 42.

14. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

The day will come when I become senile then I wouldn't know how old am I. I will need someone to tell me so. That will be very sad day for me but again, I may not since I will not remember.

working