jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's the dumbest thing you've done to incur an injury?

1. Crystal Tatum profile image89
    Crystal Tatumposted 5 years ago

What's the dumbest thing you've done to incur an injury?

I just managed to smack myself in the head with the phone while answering it and am now sitting at my desk with an ice pack on my left eye.

2. ambersagen profile image64
    ambersagenposted 5 years ago

I jumped off my clubhouse and landed on my little brother. he was fine but I broke my wrist in two places!

3. profile image0
    Stressbustposted 5 years ago

Tried to learn to do a front flip by watching videos and just trying one in my backyard. If that's not bad enough, I kept trying even after landing on my head...twice.

4. Just Ask Susan profile image89
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

Put my hand on top of the stove burner to see if it was hot smile

5. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I wasn't watching what I was doing and reached down and grabbed the wrong end of a curling iron - ouch.

6. smzclark profile image61
    smzclarkposted 5 years ago

I dropped a sofa on my hand (while looking under it for something)

or

Maybe the dumbest was when I was play fighting with my husband...
    He was bent with his palm on the countertop and elbow in the air. I thought It'd be smart to jump on his back. So I did just that, headbutted his elbow and spent the rest of the night with frozen peas on my eye. I laid the guilt on though; even though it was 100% my fault! It was hard to tell people that the black eye came from my husband; I don't know how many people believed the story.

7. sujanair profile image60
    sujanairposted 5 years ago

out of curiosity what will happen i stapled my finger.. staple didnt happen but blood came out

8. Perspycacious profile image82
    Perspycaciousposted 5 years ago

I walked out the front door of an office building, turned right close to the building and hit my forehead on the steel security grating for an air conditioner mounted in the wall of the building.  [Okay, now you know why my Hubs are the way they are, right?]

working