jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

1. Elizabeth99 profile image60
    Elizabeth99posted 7 years ago

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

2. BlissfulWriter profile image66
    BlissfulWriterposted 7 years ago

I usually can not really remember any of my dreams.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Like everyone I have had some weird dreams.  This one was weird because it was too real.  My black lab, Mitch was killed right before Christmas a few years ago and it broke my heart as he was my buddy.

I dreamed he came back and it was so real, in our house, with all our regular furnishings--so it seemed real.  He was here but I know that he would be going and when the light in his eyes started to fade, he would be gone.  I almost panicked when the light started to fade and I woke up suddenly in tears.

I woke up from that dream almost physically sick.

4. zoey24 profile image75
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I dreamt about my house being on fire and i woke up and leapt out of bed thinking i could smell and see smoke. It felt so real.

5. Sue B. profile image95
    Sue B.posted 7 years ago

I think the dreams I had as a teen when I was "coming of age" had to be the weirdest.

One dream was so vivid and bizarre. I dreamt I was standing in between two caskets.  One had a little girl-- maybe 8 years old-- and the other one had a very old lady.  I stood in the middle appearing as I did current day (as an early teen).  The dream helped me start to gain an interest and understanding into the meaning of dreams.
    For me, this dream was reflecting the end of my childhood, the beginning of my adult life, and my new sense of mortality as I began to understand life and death a bit more at that age.  It was also a dream of feeling as though I was in an inbetween, it was confusing and I had not decided yet who I wanted to be, what parts of my old self I stil wanted to carry along and whih parts I no longer needed anymore and outgrew.
    It's this dream that I thought of when I started my hub on dreaming of death.
    It's pretty wild to remember a dream I had about 20 years ago!

6. Tina Kachan profile image63
    Tina Kachanposted 7 years ago

I had a dream where I was flying on gas pipes! big_smile
    Dream a lot about flying, not sure what that means...

7. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 7 years ago

It would translate into a senseless ramble.

8. stefancando profile image68
    stefancandoposted 7 years ago

Heh smile Once dreamt I was walking through a forest with my friends behind me. I jumped over a log and when I looked back to see how they were doing, they weren't there anymore. They had turned into beer bottle caps sitting by the log smile) Funny and weird...

working