jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'm so scared of insects.People tease me.But insects are my nightmares.Can anybo

1. humikutty profile image57
    humikuttyposted 6 years ago

I'm so scared of insects.People tease me.But insects are my nightmares.Can anybody solve this?

2. Blond Logic profile image96
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I was never as afraid of insects as you are but I have learned to accept them.

I moved to rural Brazil nearly 3 years ago and insects of all kinds are here.
    They are amazing creatures when you stop to watch them. I used to hate wasps for example and thought they served no purpose whatsoever other than to frighten me. Now I watch them taking caterpillars back to their nests for their unborn to have food when it hatches out. 

Everything has a role. I have a greater tolerance of all insects and encourage anything that will eat anything that may bite me like mosquitoes.

3. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image70
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 6 years ago

Try to overcome this nightmares.Think if you are not going to kill them why those tiny insects make any harm to you?God has created them for any cause so don't make them as your nightmares.

4. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

We all have phobias, and, although they are often irrational, they are frightening just the same. No one should belittle the fact. To overcome your fear, first ask yourself what you are afraid of and what is the worst thing that can happen. It may be like dismantling a wall brick by brick, but you can eventually get over it. Good luck!

working