jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe you are a good person?

1. GDiBiase profile image80
    GDiBiaseposted 6 years ago

Do you believe you are a good person?

2. d.william profile image63
    d.williamposted 6 years ago

A good person does not need to express to others that they are. 
    We know the difference between good and bad, and those who harm others can never be considered a good person.  Those hiding behind a religious facade to hurt another person can NEVER be considered good as these are the true personifications of evil in this world.

3. profile image0
    pixnumposted 6 years ago

My answer is YES. The reason is that I always see goodness in everybody and I do goodness in my works.

4. Vegas Elias profile image27
    Vegas Eliasposted 6 years ago

Your question is very clear and does not involve telling anybody whether I believe I am a good person or no. However the answer to your question is an emphatic 'Yes'. It is very difficult to pass a critical judgment on oneself. We may say anything but our conscience will not speak lies irrespective of what we have convinced the world by out outward behavior.
    If I can tell myself and believe that I am a good person then I should be one.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i know i am a good person. in fact that is one of the things i'm most proud of. now if you asked if i'm forgiving, god fearing or if i care what others think of me then the answer would be no.

6. Raoran profile image56
    Raoranposted 6 years ago

Believe? I guess so...
    I honestly don't think I'm a overall good person because everyone has a bad side to them. But I'd say yes.

7. fit2day profile image73
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

No,

people have their own different interpretations of what good is and that varies from place to place. For man's standards of not being a criminal, I would say I'm a good moral person. For God's standards, like everyone else, I've fallen way short.

working