What is your favorite UNIQUE way to de-stress?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image58
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite UNIQUE way to de-stress?

I've heard about reading a book, going for a walk, etc. What do you do that is unique to you?

2. mikejhca profile image92
    mikejhcaposted 5 years ago

My favorite way to de-stress is to bike to the beach but I take the scenic route.  Before relaxing at the beach I bike around the provincial park and do some hiking in the woods.  I find it very relaxing and very tiring.  When I am done I relax at the beach for a while before biking home.  While I am at the beach I practice visualizing it so I can visualize the beach when I am not there.

It is not warm enough to go to the beach most of the year but I can relax by visualizing the beach.  When I can not go to the beach I settle for going for walks in the woods near my home.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

One of my favorite things to do to "de-stress" is to play the piano.  If the stress if caused by sadness or sorrow, I pick a slow, sad tune.  If the stress is caused by something else, that makes me upset, I pick a more fast-paced tune.  I don't know why really, but this seems to relax me!  It feels good letting my emotions out on the piano! (a constructive way too:)