jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

What is one thing you honestly feel you couldn't live without?

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

What is one thing you honestly feel you couldn't live without?

2. kapeedranos profile image40
    kapeedranosposted 5 years ago

my thought,because it is one which give me courage,make a way to my beautiful dreams,lets me follow my dream..allow me to repent if i did any worse things...

3. selene383 profile image59
    selene383posted 5 years ago

One thing that I honestly couldn't live without would have to be my loved ones.

4. Sparklea profile image74
    Sparkleaposted 5 years ago

I could not live without my faith in God.  Faith in God covers every aspect of my life, no matter what is happening.  Blessings, Sparklea smile

5. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 5 years ago

Sparklea couldn't have said it any better.  I couldn't live without my intimate personal relationship with my Lord God Almgihty.  In His Love, Faith Reaper

6. cat on a soapbox profile image98
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

I agree w/ Sparklea. I couldn't live w/o my faith. In the darkest of times, it is my light.

7. anglnwu profile image92
    anglnwuposted 5 years ago

God. He absolutely makes everything better--my stay in times of need, my song in the darkest hour of the night and the source of my joy when nothing works.

8. profile image0
    Hubert Williamsposted 5 years ago

I was going to say a brain, but, Washington DC is full of people that have proved that a brain is not necessary for survival. So I will say compassion. From me to others and from others to me.

9. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

LOVE.

I am living in the world filled with LOVE.

It is the love for my wife to survive. And the love of my children that keeps me going. LOVE is the most powerful word that keeps the world turning round in my world.

10. Made profile image61
    Madeposted 5 years ago

This question is too hard for me to answer. It's just anything that makes the life worth living.

11. Leaderofmany profile image60
    Leaderofmanyposted 5 years ago

My inner strenght , I have been very trying times through out my entire life. Each time I picked myself up wiped off my knees and went on to the next adventure.

12. LaThing profile image72
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

The air that I breathe............. smile
    Then comes everything else!

13. pstraubie48 profile image88
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

If we are really talking about 'things', I believe I would have to say my notebook. I am not sure I could manage without it. This week I am purchasing a smart phone so I might have to change my answer after that.

working