jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is something you cannot live without, in your life today?

1. Admiral_Joraxx profile image79
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

What is something you cannot live without, in your life today?

2. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

I couldn't live without my brother and sister - and my photos all my photos which keeps many, like my fathers spirit alive

3. bbnix profile image60
    bbnixposted 6 years ago

I couldn't live without the one true love of my entire life who quite literally saves my life each and every day, and I couldn't live without my only son...who I love so incredibly much. All the "stuff" in the universe has little importance in comparison...

4. swathi180 profile image71
    swathi180posted 6 years ago

My husband, love of my life, I can't even imagine my life without him.

5. sharewhatuknow profile image67
    sharewhatuknowposted 6 years ago

My belief that there is life after death. I believe in life after life.

6. Moms-Secret profile image83
    Moms-Secretposted 6 years ago

I lost the love of my life a few months ago.  My daughter has always been my essence, but now she is my life support. 

I could not survive this with out the belief in Love and God.

7. MickeySr profile image81
    MickeySrposted 6 years ago

I couldn't live without those who love me, my family, etc, adoring me . . . people say they care what others think of them, but I actually and honestly don't, as long as their perception is accurate I generally don't care what others think of me (like, I don't want someone to think me a racist or something untrue, but if they dislike something about me that is actually something about me, I can easily deal with that). I don't need everyone to like me, at all - but, the flip-side of that seems to be, I need those I do care about and love to flat-out adore me. If I think someone I care for and love is not thrilled that I am in their life, if I think they merely tolerate and are patient with me and do not seek to be near me, if they don't adore me, then I feel I'm not offering them the best of me, the 'me' that they could be delighted with. I cannot live without the love of those I love.

8. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Air, food, and water. Everything else is possible to go without. We only need the necessities. Everything else is only a desire.

working