jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you start your day?

1. Unleashed Freedom profile image60
    Unleashed Freedomposted 5 years ago

How do you start your day?

2. walktheHappyRoad profile image42
    walktheHappyRoadposted 5 years ago

I start my day by opening my eyes and saying first of all....thank you for this new day.  I lay in bed for a few minutes as I look out the large tall windows at the far end of my bedroom.  I can see the sky, clouds and trees as I just stare and say to myself today is going to be a productive day and its going to be a great day.
         My days all start the same.  I have a multitude of furry four legged friends that are hungry and I must take care of their needs before my own always.  I have 2 dogs, 5 cats, a bunny rabbit and a guinie pig, also 2 toads, a turtle and a leopard ghecko.  I feed them, clean Buddy the bunnys cage everyday, walk my German Shepard and Pit Bull Terrier, fill the bird feeders & put out sunflower seeds for the squirrels.  When all their needs are met, I can have my first sit of Java for the day....nectar of the gods I call it.....yum yum!!!
         What follows as the sun is shining though my kitchen windows is a great part of my day.  I stand right in the line of the suns rays as I put on Andrea Bocelli or Josh Groban.  I sing and dance alongside the dancing suns rays as I look out towards Frenchmans Bays glistening waters as the geese fly overhead.  I love every morning in my life and I wish that others experienced what I experience everyday.  I know the gift of life is just that.....a gift and I want to treasure every part of this life journey.  Have a wonderful day!

3. Ebower profile image83
    Ebowerposted 5 years ago

I head straight for the computer to check social media, email, and Hubpages.  Then I drink some coffee or Dr. Pepper.  Eventually, I'll eat something while I watch a show at hulu.com or on Netflix.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

About 8am I get up, shower, throw on some clothes and turn on the computer, the heater and the TV.  I check email, and a message board I belong to.  I usually come here in the afternoon.  About 10 or even 11 I will eat breakfast if I am home. Earlier if I go to work that day.