jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is cleaning of our toungue with toungue cleaner while tooth brushing is good for

1. vims003 profile image45
    vims003posted 5 years ago

Is cleaning of our toungue with toungue cleaner while tooth brushing is good for our toungue?

2. Nare Anthony profile image71
    Nare Anthonyposted 5 years ago

They say it will clean the bacteria on the tongue, but honestly I don't give much importance to it.

3. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I don't think it is good or bad for the toungue. At least you clean the tastebuds on the surface.

4. Hayley Richardson profile image81
    Hayley Richardsonposted 5 years ago

My dentist recommended it to me but said the tongue cleaner on a toothbrush doesn't do much and you should use a scrapers instead.

5. urmilashukla23 profile image84
    urmilashukla23posted 5 years ago

Yes, I would say, it is very important to keep your tongue clean while tooth brushing to avoid nasty bacteria that cause bad breath and other health issue.

6. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

I use a small spoon to clean my tongue. I believe that if you don't remove those white stuff on the tongue, it will somehow affect your taste bud.

7. anusujith profile image77
    anusujithposted 5 years ago

I read some where, it is bad to use tongue cleaner. Because it spoils our taste buds. and continuously rubbing may cause injuries. You can use your tooth brush for cleaning tongue. Just rub your tongue with the brush's bristles while you brushing.

working