jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you fulfilled any of your childhood dreams?

1. dipsmi profile image74
    dipsmiposted 5 years ago

Have you fulfilled any of your childhood dreams?

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Like most girls of my era, when I was young I played house a lot.  All I wanted in life at that time was to be a housewife and mother.

Lots of water under the bridge in terms of years and didn't have kids until I was 30 but it surprised me by being everything I had dreamed of as a child and many of the feelings I would get playing house, came back with the real thing.  It was great.

3. wewillmake profile image58
    wewillmakeposted 5 years ago

Ya , i had many dreams at my childhood. But most of them change as i grow. But i can assure that the main source of my dreams are still the same.Many are fulfilled many got dropped at the pathway.

4. Amber Morris profile image59
    Amber Morrisposted 5 years ago

I most definitely have! I've always had a passion for writing, along with some creative writing as well. I'm getting my work published in the state I live in, and I stumbled upon this awesome site today. I was never like other girls dreaming about their wedding or having kids. I always wanted to know I would be happy with just myself, and as an adult, I am content and lots of times happy with just being by myself and working towards my life goals. I also wanted to get out of Florida as soon as I had the opportunity to and I did.