jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How Can You Get Rid Of Love Handles?

1. PhoenixV profile image67
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

How Can You Get Rid Of Love Handles?

How do you get rid of love handles?

2. Blond Logic profile image99
    Blond Logicposted 5 years ago

You have probably heard it before but through diet and exercise. I don't mean sit ups or aerobics.This is a difficult place to shift the fat from but it does go.
    I thought that it was impossible until I moved onto a farm where we are always outside working on one thing or another. Raking, weeding, moving animals, these are all easy things but  when you are busy, you aren't eating. We also eat very little processed foods. They aren't available where we are, or are quite expensive. I think processed foods, make you fat. Moreover, I think they make you crave more processed foods. About 2 months after we moved here, I was a bit alarmed when I noticed a lump on my front. It was the muscles over my ribs. A 52 year old woman with the makings of a six pack.
    I am not saying you have to move to Brazil and buy a farm, but changing your habits can go a long way to getting rid of those love handles.

3. cloverleaffarm profile image76
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

I got rid of mine by eating healthy and walking. I started slow, and worked up to 3 miles a day. I went from a 34 inch to a 26 inch waist. It took about 8 months.  I wrote a couple hubs on how I lost the weight, if you care to look.
    Be well, and best of luck to you.

4. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 5 years ago

Do lots of cardio at least an hour daily, two if you can. You have to workout intensely and just as Blond Logic said, you must avoid processed foods.

5. profile image0
    BethDWposted 5 years ago

Side crunches are key! In addition to eating healthier, doing some side crunches regularly will get rid of love handles in no time!

working