jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Height, Size, shape... Are you happy with 'you'... Or?

1. sugz profile image73
    sugzposted 5 years ago

Height, Size, shape... Are you happy with 'you'... Or?

If you had the powers to change any of these what would you chose and how would it be?

I myself would prefer to be shorter, bout 5'7 or 5'8 would be great, but am happy with my shape & my personality.. nah, leave it, its crazy enough wink

how do you wish you were created different to the you of now... ?

2. forall profile image61
    forallposted 5 years ago

I would wish to change nothing. I am happy with what I am.

3. Jaggedfrost profile image77
    Jaggedfrostposted 5 years ago

Ah come on Sugz... lol this isn't weight watchers or nip and tuck.  No one is going to be that honest here and if they are you don't wan't to know. lol It is good to "hear" from you thought.

1. sugz profile image73
      sugzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

oh i dunno... people are a bit more open on here than what ya realize lol it's neither a negative nor a positive, its just allowing those who have thought of it sometime in their lives, a chance to really decide they are happy how they are now..

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

Well, I really cannot complain.  I am healthy, and have no major health problems........so, I cannot complain that I am not exactly how I would chose!

5. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I'm happy with my height and size. But I would like a bit more toned, so little change of shape.

6. Sulabha profile image84
    Sulabhaposted 4 years ago

I have a fairly good height. But I wish, I had learnt dance as that would have given me grace & a toned body.

working