I met a drug addict in 2011, just found out he an addict because he went on a we

1. profile image47
    elizabeth2004posted 5 years ago

I met a drug addict in 2011, just found out he an addict because he went on a week beinge with the c

i met a man in Oct, 2011, when got a car dissapeared, for 3 weekends straight so I had him arrested an thats how I found out he on drugs from the cops, I just dont no what kind. he was so sweet up to now, I have not seen him yet. when the cops showed me his pic I had never seen him look like that, before this he was so giving an nice, I thought he was my soul-mate.

2. Ms Dee profile image85
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

Yes, drug abuse can really change behavior. I have a friend who is trying to help someone who has even gotten off drugs, but still have some real eradic behavior. The person will call and say he really needs my friend to drop everything and come help, or else he may jump off a cliff, or something. My friend gets there and finds the person says he is now okay and does not want to talk. This kind of thing is really wearing my friend out and that is why they need professional help and why I think it is good you called the authorities.

working