jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Any tips on reducing or relieving menstrual cramps?

1. D22314 profile image77
    D22314posted 5 years ago

Any tips on reducing or relieving menstrual cramps?

2. tsarnaudova profile image81
    tsarnaudovaposted 5 years ago

Schuessler salt and tissue remedy Magnesium phosphoricum D6 will help. This remedy is used for profilactic of pre-menstrual syndrom, cramps during menstrual period, during pregnancy. It can be taken 3-4 times a day in a cup of hot water or just 5 tablets in the mouth, under the tongue. But in hot water acts more quickly.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Drink a lot of water, all day. Eat real food, not chips or fast food, and eat all three meals with occasional snacks (one in the morning and one in the afternoon). If cramps get too bad, just numb the area with packs of ice.

4. lola oyedotun profile image80
    lola oyedotunposted 5 years ago

Eat a bar of chocolate or a glass of wine.it worked for me

5. snigdhal profile image60
    snigdhalposted 5 years ago

I have noticed what helps me is lots of water ( room temperature or warm ) , short walks or some other type of mild exercises , avoiding heavy food like fried foods , high fibre foods , hot water bottles and in cases of extreme cramping  a muscle relaxant goes a long way smile

6. shanice whitter profile image77
    shanice whitterposted 3 years ago

Gurl i have the same problem.
    (1) Ginger tea-it works because it aids to relax the stomach and abdominal cramps
    (2)Avoid caffeine,salty food,spicy food and hydrate you body
    (3)Take HOT BATHS
    (4) EXERCISE- this increase blood flow through-out your body.Thus increasing blood flow to the abdominal region,causing cramps to take flight smile

working