jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you see when you look in the mirror.

1. creativebutterfly profile image59
    creativebutterflyposted 5 years ago

What do you see when you look in the mirror.

2. michememe profile image79
    michememeposted 5 years ago

I see a beautiful me that has been perfectly made. Sometimes I see my mom.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 5 years ago

I see a sinner who was on her way to Hell, only to be saved by Jesus Christ!  He  died and rose again for you!  Trust Him as your Saviour today!

4. tsarnaudova profile image84
    tsarnaudovaposted 5 years ago

Deep question, Creativebutterfly.

I really think of that lately. Most of the time the miror is just a way to assure myself that I have a neat look. But sometimes I look into my eyes as if I in another person's eyes, and then I try to catch what do they reflect. I see how I've changed through the years. Not the physical changes I see, but the difference in the way I look upon the world.

5. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I see that same face I've been looking at for decades - either having a good-hair day, a "regular"-hair day, or a bad-hair day.  If I see anything suddenly new or  "more interesting" than what I've just described  I might get concerned (at least for a moment).   Occasionally, I'll look in the mirror and try to figure out what on Earth other people see when they see me (because God knows a whole lot of people seem to base their ideas about who/what I am on what shows up in that mirror); but since it's impossible for me to see what's in the mirror without knowing what/who I am on the inside, there's no real way to get a solid reading on what others see. So, I'll usually just settle for being OK with having two eyes, one nose, one mouth and whatever hair I have on any given day, and get away from the mirror.  There's only so much mirror-looking one should do anyway.

6. Anjili profile image82
    Anjiliposted 5 years ago

I see a reformed fellow who sees life in a new perspective. He resembles my mum and dad too. There are times when I see a bit of each of my children, and other times, my aunties and uncles show up too. What a mess!!!smile