Workout to help shed the pounds.

1. jessyferari1 profile image61
    jessyferari1posted 5 years ago

Workout to help shed the pounds.

Been feeling bummed out about my weight for many many years, joined the gym on and off since I was sixteen and now I'm twenty one going on twenty two and I have started going to the gym again. I need advise that would help me through this journey of a healthier lifestyle! I registered for 2yrs and plan on going through it even if I just go in and last on the treadmill for 20mins. I need your help please. it will help.

2. Pinkchic18 profile image74
    Pinkchic18posted 5 years ago

Losing weight is a journey but it doesn't have to be tough. Make short term goals and keep working at them. Eat lots of vegetables, and try to cut out processed foods. Drink lots of water too!

Signing up for the gym membership was a great step! I think that will be very beneficial for you. You just have to find something that you enjoy doing there and make it fun for yourself. Do they offer classes? If so, give them a try and see if you like them. If nothing else, do something to get your heart rate up for at least a half hour a day if you can (treadmill, elliptical, etc.). If you're getting tired, then maybe make the half hour a day your goal. Just trust your body and listen to what it's telling you!

Stick with it, and it'll pay off! Good lucK smile

working