This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

I've been told the nerve damage is not repairable, have you found anything that

1. Greg Carlwood profile image54
    Greg Carlwoodposted 5 years ago

I've been told the nerve damage is not repairable, have you found anything that can reverse it?

Hi there. My name is Greg, I'm 27, and also deaf in my right ear from Meningitis at age 3. Your article is so awesome, (I hate driving too, same reason. Can't have the window down either!) It's not a huge deal to me, but I would be curious to hear stereo or surround sound. I was told at age 3 and around 17, there was nothing that could be done bc it was nerve damage. Wondered if you ever heard/ or tried to find a way to repair it?

2. Diane Inside profile image78
    Diane Insideposted 5 years ago

Hi Greg, no i never have really tried to find a way to repair it. I was told early on that there was no way to fix it but that was years ago. So I dont know there could be something I'm not aware of now. As young as you are it might be something worth looking into thats for sure. Good luck with it and so awesome to have met you. God Bless. xoxox

working