Anybody ever used / heard of biocircuits?

1. D Shannahan profile image79
    D Shannahanposted 5 years ago

Anybody ever used / heard of biocircuits?

Curious to hear other peoples experiences with them.  I made one myself following directions I found online and have used it several times.  I have experienced subtle effects and calmness but nothing really notable that couldn't just be credited to normal lying down relaxing.   I am really interested in them though and don't want to give up on them yet.

2. artist101 profile image70
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Never heard of it. but if it works for you keep trying. Magnesium, or B complex is a better option.

3. visionandfocus profile image72
    visionandfocusposted 5 years ago

Sounds like magnet therapy. I read Lara Owen's "Pain Free with Magnet Therapy" as well as "Magnet therapy : the gentle and effective way to balance body system" by G.S. Birla and C. Hemlin. All those studies in Japan, Russia and Eastern Europe were very intriguing. Obviously, in North America where Big Pharma holds sway, you're not going to get much info or support from your allopathic physicians. If you're hoping for pain relief, I think you should persevere. However, if you're looking for relaxation/ stress reduction, maybe guided meditation would be a better alternative. Depends very much what your goals are.