jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What are some things you think about while running/exercising and/or what aren't

1. jenbeach21 profile image78
    jenbeach21posted 5 years ago

What are some things you think about while running/exercising and/or what aren't you thinking about?

2. PositiveInsight profile image58
    PositiveInsightposted 5 years ago

I like to think about my life problems and how I will solve them.
    I think that if I have an extensive run, as I tire I tend to think less and less especially if I start to feel pain!

3. DreamerMeg profile image90
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

I tend to think about reaching the next landmark - telegraph pole, visible target to help me make it! LOL

jenbeach21posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Me too!

4. CandraEvans profile image61
    CandraEvansposted 5 years ago

If I go for a short run, I am usually thinking about the next task that has to be done that day.  If it is a longer run I try to use that time to talk to God.  But sometimes my thoughts drift and I wonder who is watching me, did I pin my hair up to loosely, is there any part of me jiggling that shouldn't be... You know, those kinds of things. smile

5. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Mind travels faster than anything else.  Mine is like that--it reaches so many places--to my children, in jobs elsewhere, to my husband, to my parents--their health problems and old age---or to my kitchen, the grocery shop or the super markets--to some pending work since a long time --or even to HP. My mind is always occupied in thoughts, whatever I may be doing physically.

jenbeach21posted 5 years agoin reply to this

My mind is also always thinking about something. When I run I try to clear my mind but it usually travels along the same paths yours does!

Closed to reply

working