Is it possible to have non-specific Terminal Ileum ulcers?

1. tnvrstar profile image73
    tnvrstarposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to have non-specific Terminal Ileum ulcers?

Few tiny ulcers found in the terminal ileum after doing colonoscopy. The biopsy came back negative for Crohn. Is it possible to have Crohn even after a negative Biopsy result? I have no family history of Crohn. The symptoms started suddenly after visiting my developing home nation here I was infected with H. pylori Bacteria. I am really afraid of Crohn.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

A biopsy helps to detect the 'possibility'. Only time will tell if you develop Crohn disease since it usually has other indications. H. pylori is a common bacteria found in our GI tract and yes, causes infections and is being studied. I can only recommend you speak with your Dr. Nothing wrong with asking to 'monitor' your concern just don't let it consume your daily living activities.

3. artist101 profile image69
    artist101posted 5 years ago

It is possible, there are always false/ positive errors that occur. I was diagnosed with diverticulitus, leaky gut syndrome, after a colonoscopy. The amino acid L-glutamine heals the intestines, as well as the stomache lining. Mastic gum, derived from pistacheos kills the H. pylori bacteria. I recommend these supplements for ulcer, proven to be very effective to everyone that has used this combination.
    Dr. Jordan Rubin is THE doctor on Crohn's disease, as he suffered with that ailment, and with holistic measures, the right supplements, he was cured. He was 17 years old, and no doctor could help him. If it is truly Crohns, then you will also need a probiotic. This supplement increases the good bacteria in the intestines.
    The very best is primal defense, a strong probiotic in the treatment of Crohns.
    See my article … Treatments