jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who is the person in your life that you look up to the most and why?

1. suraj punjabi profile image86
    suraj punjabiposted 5 years ago

Who is the person in your life that you look up to the most and why?

We all have that one person who we take as an example of who we want to be like, who we take as our mentor. It can be our parents, a friend? Please also explain what is it about him/her that makes you look up to them.

2. Deepak Chaturvedi profile image71
    Deepak Chaturvediposted 5 years ago

For me it is my father.As I found him more talented than anyother person in my life.He never told me what to follow or what not to.His way of working would always show me the right path.

3. crazymom3 profile image75
    crazymom3posted 5 years ago

I am going to say Jesus, not because I am a religious fanatic,or anything, but because he had such amazing qualities that I don't have.  Qualities of self-control, forgiveness and love.  For example the ability to forgive people while they are hurting you, or hold your tongue. I get angry, I lash out.  He went through the most incredible of pains and yet he not only held his tongue, he was forgiving and loving. I find that amazing and incredibly hard to do sometimes.

4. padmendra profile image47
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

It is absolutely true that all of us in our life has  somebody or the other who becomes our motto of life, somebody who can be trusted upon without any doubt and irrespective of the people who break the trust we cannot stop trusting them.  .This is a relation which is  built  up silently in our heart without any external support. because it is   selfless, unconditional, committed and pure love of your beloved which makes you look up at him/her  in every moment of your life.