jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Were you satisfied with the sex after your first time? Was it worth it?

1. twogirls1problem profile image60
    twogirls1problemposted 5 years ago

Were you satisfied with the sex after your first time? Was it worth it?

It's something we all say we enjoyed and looked forward to greatly, but was it really that good? There is no need to go into great detail in your answer, but was it as good as you thought it would be? Was is worth it?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

When someone does not know what they are doing it's difficult to be "comfortable". This explains why the "first time" many people have sex it does not live up to the "hype". I would imagine this is even more  so for girls/women. Not many start out the gate having powerful orgasms. If they were with a young man or boy with very little experience odds are it was probably over with before she knew it. Most likely there was little if any foreplay involved.
    Having great sex requires practice and knowing what excites you as well as your partner. You have to (want) to be good at it.
    Was it worth it? Of course it was! Very few people have (dying as a virgin) on their "wish list". LOL! Seriously romantically one looks forward to "being one" with the person they are in love with. If you desire to have children of your own sex is also way more fun then in vitro fertilization.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

No, I wasn't satisfied. But after the first time it is better. The second time was worth it. I've never heard someone say they enjoyed the first time.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

the first time it was just a matter of "i'm having sex'' , it had nothing to do with being good or bad.