jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you cope with daily stress?

1. andrew savage profile image59
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

How do you cope with daily stress?

What are some of your main day to day stressors and what methods do you apply to overcome, avoid or manage them?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Taking a bike ride to clear my mind if I have a decision or problem. Playing the piano to remind me of my grandmother. Doing calligraphy to calm me down and help me with patience. Watching a movie with my husband while eating coffee ice cream to soothe me from a touch day to help me get back to the way I normally am. If I'm entirely depressed or was bullied that day, I'll read my favorite book to help me erase the entire day. It always depends on the situation.

3. tinisha12 profile image74
    tinisha12posted 5 years ago

Sometimes when I'm under a lot of stress I like to be by myself and go to the gym and exercise. I'll also pamper myself and treat myself to a pedicure, massage or get my nails down. I also write and read. Lastly I'll just take a drive and do a little shopping smile

4. janshares profile image95
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

I stop what I'm doing to regroup and pray for focus and renewed strength to complete tasks at hand. I also stop and breathe or go to tai chi class to release the stress.

5. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

I meditate, think of pleasant things, stretch, listen to relaxing tape, get a spousal massage, pray, drink green tea, go on IPhone, do something nice for someone, write, and last but not least, visit HP see what is new and read hubs.

working