This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Are ambulances meant for an Emergency or a quick ride to an apprentice GP waitin

1. kiera305 profile image61
    kiera305posted 5 years ago

Are ambulances meant for an Emergency or a quick ride to an apprentice GP waiting room?

When you ring 000 is it not meant to be for an EMERGENCY. I can't wait to prove this one. I now have indisputable evidence my children and I have undetected Spina bifida cystica. Our symptoms after trauma mean we are actually medical emergencies and need treatment fast. The thing popping off my back with the symptoms I've have, moving stomach like 100 babies kicking everywhere, tingling fingers and toes, burning stomach equal tethered spinal cord and ruptured Lipoma. Diagnosis comes generally with autopsy.  "she looks like she's on something". No I was half dead at the time and I STILL AM!

2. thiruselvamk profile image62
    thiruselvamkposted 5 years ago

AMBULANCES are emergency mission vehicles, and the drivers are putting at risk, themselves and patients on each emergency run. Any genuine need for rush to a hospital is an emergency and use of ambulance is encouraged. Own car with a good driver helps as well, if patient can get into the car and needs no stretcher. A pregnant mother suddenly in labour pain, a heart attack case, a person has lost consciousness are all needs for an ambulance and the siren helps to reach faster withoptions to keep left and "beat the lights" as well. Ambulances are for people use and  "NOT A QUICK RIDE and purported urgency or emergency.

1. kiera305 profile image61
      kiera305posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree completely. I have never rung an ambulance in my life. When I ring an ambulance, I need one, not a doctor. I don't expect to be asked by ambulance drivers to commit fraud and sign something claim I'M REFUSING

working