jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

What are some of your favorite ways to relax and destress?

1. debris profile image88
    debrisposted 5 years ago

What are some of your favorite ways to relax and destress?

2. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

My number one favorite way to relax and de-stress is to have a nice hot cup of black tea with milk and sugar. I believe I'm psychologically addicted. But it's all good :-)

debrisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for sharing. I love tea. I'm really into iced Oolong tea right now :-).

3. JRGray profile image84
    JRGrayposted 5 years ago

A hot bath with epsom salts, with the ol' laptop a safe distance away playing an old West Wing episode on Netflix.

Thanks for stopping in to share. I'm glad you specified "a safe distance away" :-D

4. toknowinfo profile image90
    toknowinfoposted 5 years ago

I find writing relaxing. I usually get involved in what I am writing and feel very satisfied from my creation. Bigger ways I like to relax is going on vacation or having a spa day.

I find writing relaxing, but I like the sound of a vacation. More specifically: a loooonnnnggggg cruise :-D Thanks for stopping in to share!

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

A warm bath with candles, my kindle with a hot cup of tea, a hot meal on the coffee table and my husband sitting on the couch with Netflix or a movie on the TV.

Thanks for sharing your relaxation methods. I love watching movies with my wife!

6. jyuvapriya profile image59
    jyuvapriyaposted 5 years ago

when i want to get relax i listen music and also i like to drink Tea.

Oolong tea and some nice music sounds like a good time to me! Thanks for sharing your methods for stress relief! :-)

7. cjpooja26 profile image66
    cjpooja26posted 5 years ago

I watch funny movie with a cup of coffee and I like to paint in a tranquil place.

Funny movies are the best. Just don't laugh too hard while holding the hot cup of coffee :-). I'm no good at painting, but I'm glad you enjoy it! It's always so impressive to see a beautiful painting knowing how hard it is to do well.

8. GymBabe profile image59
    GymBabeposted 5 years ago

either go swim laps, or hiking in the woods. . . .

9. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

Go for spas, drinking a cup of green tea with muffins and happily chatting with kids, listening to my favorite songs .

10. Neinahpets profile image86
    Neinahpetsposted 5 years ago

Definitely video games for starters.  I like going on Yahoo and playing Literati.  Usually if I get real stressed I workout doing things like P90 and Turbofire and follow it up with a long bubble bath with candles; that's the ultimate relax for myself.

11. Louise Lately profile image69
    Louise Latelyposted 5 years ago

I think practising yoga is the perfect way to relax. It helps you de-stress and be in-tune with your body. It's a kind of spiritual healing after a hard days work.

working